ELECTRONIC VOUCHER PLATFORM SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT
1. The Federal Republic of Somalia has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of the Say No to Famine Short Term Regional Emergency Response Project (STRERP) Somalia. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Electronic Voucher Platform services and Equipment
2. Save the Children now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Electronic Voucher Platform services and Equipment -for distribution of food in Somalia.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspectthe bidding documents at the office of :
Save the Children Somalia Program,
Chalbi Drive, off Isaac Gathanju Road, Lavington,Nairobi, Kenya.
Email : Somalia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel:+254 (0) 735 767777.
4. A complete set of bidding documents may be requested by interested bidders via email to Somalia.email@example.com quoting IFB No.STRERP/G/ICB/01/2018 in the email subject line.
5. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goodsor Procurement of Works.
6. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 2.30PM East Africa Time on July 12, 2018 and the bidder shall furnish a Bid Security denominated in United states dollars currency for the amount USD Seven Thousand (7000) in the form of a Bank guarantee enforceable in Nairobi, Kenya.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 3.00 PM East Africa Time on July 15th, 2018 at the offices of Save the Children Somalia program, Chalbi Drive, off Isaac Gathanju Road, Lavington, Nairobi, Kenya.