Invitation to Tender (ITT) Reference No: SCI/SSD/ITT/2019/001
Save the Children invites your submission of a tender to provide goods/services in accordance with the conditions detailed in the attached documents. Save the Children intends to issue a contract for NFI's & Hygiene for a duration of One year.
We include the following information for your review:
- Part 1: Tender Information
- Part 2: Conditions of Tendering
- Part 3: Terms and Conditions of Purchase (which will be signed by the successful Bidder)
- Part 4: Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy
- Part 5: Save the Children’s Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Part 6 : Save the Children’s Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Policy
- Part 7: The IAPG Code of Conduct
Your tender response MUST be received, in the following format;
- Full completion of the “Tender Response” document in order that the tender may be, regarded as, compliant. Tenders returned not complete may be treated as, void.
- Two hard copies of the bid to be, submitted on headed paper.
- Bids to be submitted in a sealed envelope, addressed to the tender committee at the below address. The envelope should indicate the ITT reference number (SCI/SSD/ITT/2019/001), but have no other details relating to the bid.
The tender MUST be, received at the address below NOT, later, than 30/11/2018 ("the Closing Date"). Failure to meet the Closing Date may result in the tender being void. Returned bids must remain open for consideration for a period of not less than 60 days from the Closing Date. Save the Children is under no obligation to award the contract or to award it to the lowest bidder
Should you require further information or clarification on the tender requirements, please contact Wondimagegn Negash(Contact Person) in writing at the following address: Juba.firstname.lastname@example.org