Invitation to tender for provision of Medical Insurance Cover for Somalia Based Staff – RE-ADVERTISED Tender Ref No. SCI/SOM/2019/029
Save the Children invites your submission of a bid for the provision of reliable Medical Insurance Cover for all their staff and their dependents based in Somalia.
This tender was previously advertised in July 2019 – Tender ref. No. SCI/SOM/2019/027 – and is now re-advertised due to a change in specifications relating to staff numbers, family size and cover limits.
Through an open tender process, Save the Children Somalia Country Office will select one service provider with whom to sign a contract for the provision of the above-mentioned services.
To provide details of our requirements and facilitate preparation of your bid, the following documents are appended hereto.
Part 1: Tender Information including selection criteria
Part 2: Conditions of Tendering
Part 3: Terms and Conditions of Purchase (which will be signed by the successful bidder)
Part 4: Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy
Part 5: Save the Children’s Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
Part 6: Code of Conduct for IAPG Agencies & Suppliers
Your tender response must be received in the following format and conditions:
1. Bidder Response form duly filled in with all the required information and signed, along with all required supporting documents – to be submitted in PDF format. Incomplete forms may be treated as void and rejected.
2. Completed bid documents in PDF format addressed to The Procurement Committee Save the Children, Somalia Country Office should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Tender ref. SCI/SOM/2019/027 in the email subject line.
3. Your bid must be received on or before October 10, 2019, 5.00 PM, East Africa Time. Late bids will not be considered.
4. Submitted bids shall remain valid for a period of not less than 60 (sixty) days from the Tender Closing Date.
5. Save the Children is under no obligation to award the contract or to award it to the lowest bidder, and reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
6. Should you require further information or clarification regarding this tender please contact us at the following address : email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your bid and thank you for your interest in doing business with us. Yours faithfully,
The Procurement Committee,
Save the Children International – Somalia Country Office