Printing and Branding of Materials
Save the Children International (SCI) invites you to tender for the provision of Education Kits for the South Sudan Country Office. This tender pack has been specifically created to provide you with all the information required to understand SCI’s requirements, and complete a response to the tender, should you wish.
Below is a summary of all the information included in the tender pack (you can use the hyperlinks to navigate the document:
- Part 1: Invitation to Tender Document
- Introduction to SCI
- Project Overview and Requirements
- Award Criteria
- Instructions & Key Information
- Part 2 : Core Requirements and Specification
- Provides a detailed description of SCI specific requirements – for example; volumes, delivery dates / locations, product specifications etc.
- Part 3 : Bidder Response Document
- A template to be used to submit your response to this Invitation to Tender.
- Appendix 1 Quotation, to be completed and submitted as part of your bid response
- Includes the Terms & Conditions of Bidding.
- Part 4 : Appendices
- Appendix 1 – Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Appendix 2 – Child Safeguarding Policy
- Appendix 3 – Save the Children Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Appendix 4 – Save the Children’s Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Policy
- Appendix 5 – The IAPG Code of Conduct
Responses should be submitted no later than 5:00 pm on 24thApril 2020 using the Bidder Response Document provided in Part 3 of this tender pack. For further guidance on how to submit your response, please follow the instructions detailed here.
Queries should be directed to Juba.email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your response.
Head of Supply Chain and Administration.
Opening date: 26 March 2020
Closing date: 24 April 2020