PROVISION OF AN IN-VEHICLE MONITORING & FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IVM/FMS)
Save the Children International (SCI) invites you to tender for the provision of Goods/Services in accordance with the conditions detailed in the documents. This tender pack has been specifically created to provide you with all the information required to understand SCI’s requirements, and complete response to the tender, should you wish.
Below is a summary of all the information included in the tender pack.
- Introduction to SCI
- Project Overview and Requirements
- Award Criteria
- Instructions & Key Information
Provides a detailed description of SCI specific requirements – for example; volumes, delivery dates/locations, product specifications, etc.
- A template to be used to submit your response to this Invitation to Tender.
- Includes the Terms & Conditions of Bidding.
- Appendix 1 – Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Appendix 2 – Child Safeguarding Policy
- Appendix 3 – Save the Children Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Appendix 4 – Save the Children’s Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery PolicyAppendix 5 – The IAPG Code of Conduct
Responses should be submitted, NOT later than 21st November 2019, 4.00PM EAT, using the Bidder Response Document provided in Part 3 of this tender pack. For further guidance on how to submit your response,
Queries should be directed to, Saitoti.Mashati@savethechildren.org
We look forward to receiving your response.