SCI Ethiopia - Invitation to Bid for the "Proposal for Cash Transfer Payment Service (Re advertisement)
Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children. Our vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children Ethiopia Country Office is inviting financial service providers to submit proposals for cash transfer payment services to beneficiaries both in its emergency and development programs.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The firm should have the following qualification and experience:
- A company with past/present experience working with NGOs in Ethiopia and elsewhere in similar programs; products;
- A company which can provide confirmation (as well any available supporting documents) of ability and/or authorization to provide this service in Ethiopia
- Consulting firms which can specify what hardware and software is required to use the system (ID cards, tablets, card and barcode readers, ID card printers), and detail which of these will be provided by your company (and associated costs), and which, if any, can or must be procured by SC.
- Reference letter from previous NGO implementing similar/humanitarian program
- It is preferable if “International Companies” have an office locally/ or legal permit to work in foreign country in Ethiopia
- Contract Administration will be in accordance to the Ethiopian Law
The soft/hard copy of the Tender Document can be collected from Save the Children Ethiopia Country Office in Addis Ababa or can also be requested via below email:
Save the Children Ethiopia Office
Dire Complex, Behind Bisrate Gabriel Church
P.O Box 387, Addis Ababa, Tel 011 3 72 84 55-61
Interested applicants should submit their completed tender proposal signed and stamped in two separate sealed documents of one technical proposal including curriculum vitae of the proposed professional(s) with supporting document along with copy of renewed firm’s License, and Two Financial proposals “one original” and “one Copy” ‘including professional fee proposal on the basis of daily rates, VAT and perdium costs, as well as transport costs separately for the stated work to the above mentioned address on July 25, 2016 by 2:00 P.M.
Note: Price offers are to be submitted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB)
Save the Children’s Procurement committee will open the proposals at its’ own discretion.
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid