SCI Ethiopia - Tender for the Proposal for Cash Transfer Service
INVITIATION-INTERNATIONAL TENDER FOR THE PROPOSAL FOR CASH TRANSFER SERVICE.
Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children. Our vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children Ethiopia Country Office wants to hire an internationally competent Consulting firms for the consultancy work to submit proposals for cash transfer payment services to its beneficiaries both in its emergency and development programs.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The firm should have the following qualification and experience:
- A company with past and present experience working with NGOs in Ethiopia and elsewhere in similar programs; products available.
- A company who can provide confirmation (as well any available supporting documents) of ability and/or authorization to provide this service in Ethiopia
- Consulting firm who can specify what hardware and software is required to use the system (ID cards, tablets, card and barcode readers, ID card printers), and detail which of these will be provided by your company (and associated costs), and which, if any, can or must be procured by SC.
- Reference letter from previous NGO implementing similar/humanitarian program
- It is preferable if an International Company have an office locally/ or legal permit to work in foreign country in Ethiopia.
- Contract Administration will be as per the Law of the Land.
The soft copy of the Tender Response Document can be collected found from Save the Children Ethiopia Country Office in Addis Ababa, situated around Bisrate Gabriel Church or can be requested via below email:
Save the Children Ethiopia Office
At the Main Security Gate
Dire Complex, Behind Bisrate Gabriel Church
P.O Box 387
Tel 011 3 72 84 55-61
Email: Yohannes. Amdemichael @savethechildren.org Atakilt.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants should submit their completed tender proposal signed and stamped two separate sealed documents of one technical proposal including curriculum vitae of the proposed professional(s) with supporting document along with copy of renewed firm’s License, and Two Financial proposal “one original” and one Copy ‘including professional fee proposal on the basis of daily rates, VAT and perdium costs, as well as transport costs separately for the stated work to the above mentioned address of Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office in the box ready for this purpose on July 25, 2015 at 2:00 P.M . The SCI Procurement committee will open the proposals.
Note: The price offers are to be submitted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB).
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid