SCI Mozambique - COSACA - Proposals for E-Voucher and Data Management Platform
Reference No: FWA/MOZ/COSACA/2016/002
July 11, 2016
Invitation for International Tender for Proposals
E-Voucher and Data Management Platform
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potentials. We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children International Mozambique is inviting participation to this tender aiming to establish one or plus Frame Work Agreement with provider(s) of an e-platform for delivery of an electronic voucher system to facilitate secure and low cost delivery of monthly electronic food vouchers for food insecure households in Mozambique. Save the Children is working in consortium with Concern Worldwide, CARE International and OXFAM (COSACA) all of whom will utilise the e-voucher system to provide a collaborative, cohesive approach to supporting households across the country.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The consulting firm should have the following qualification and experience:
- A company with past and present experience working with NGOs in Mozambique and elsewhere on similar programmes providing the required products (data management software, hardware, training, technical support [in country and remote])
- A company who can provide confirmation (as well any available supporting documents) of ability and/or authorization to provide this service in Mozambique, including travel to Mozambique to support system deployment and staff training
- Reference letter from previous NGO implementing similar/humanitarian programme
- It is preferable if an International Company have an office locally
- Contract Administration will be as per the Law of the republic of Mozambique
Please contact Save the Children or visit the website for the following information for your full review and consideration:
- Part 1: Tender Information including award criteria
- Part 2: Conditions of Tendering
- Part 3: Key Contractual Terms
- Part 4: Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy
- Part 5: Save the Children’s Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Part 6: The IAPG Code of Conduct
Your tender response must be received in the following format:
- Full completion of the “Tender Response” document in order for the bid to be compliant. Supplementary proposal documents are requested to demonstrate that the bid is meeting the essential and preferred criteria listed below. Those tenders returned uncompleted may be treated as void.
- Proposals will be accepted in soft copy sent to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com
- Bids to be submitted addressed to Save the Children at the above email address. The subject line should indicate the tender reference number only. Missing reference will disqualify the bid.
- Address for submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com
Your return tender dossier must be received at the address above not later than 31 July 2016 at 1700h GMT ("the Closing Date") unless SCI determines there were exceptional reasons for the delay in submission. Failure to meet the Closing Date may result in the bid being void. Returned bids must remain open for consideration for a period of not less than 60 days from the Closing Date. Save the Children is under no obligation to award the contract or to award it to the lowest bidder.
Should you require further information or clarification on the tender requirements, please address them to the following e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com between 12-26 July 2016.
Save the Children looks forward to receiving bids and thanks you for interest in this tender process.
Save the Children Mozambique
Rua de Tchamba #398 Maputo I Mozambique