Our Corporate Partners
Save the Children is uniquely placed to deliver sector leading national, multi-national and global partnerships with the private sector. We focus on building long-term, mutually beneficial strategic partnerships.
With a network of teams working across 120 countries around the world, supported by our Global Corporate Partnerships Advisory Group, we are able to match our Partners’ global footprints.
Our globally recognised brand, comprehensive reporting and powerful materials ensure that stakeholders know and understand the impact our Partners are making for children.
By working together, our Partners are able to support vulnerable children and their families through our innovative award winning programmes in Health, Education, Child Protection, Freedom from Hunger and emergency response both locally and globally.
We pride ourselves on our ability meet the individual needs of our Partners. Each partnership is tailored to meet their specific business objectives with an accountability framework and KPIs which we are experienced at delivering to and exceeding with award winning results.
We have worked with Partners to build brand equity, differentiate from competitors, deliver shared value, unite a global workforce, increase sales and invest in local communities and emerging markets.
The members of our Global Corporate Partnerships Advisory Group are:
- Rita Girotti, Marketing Advisory - Save the Childre Italy (Chair)
- Douglas Rouse, Corporate Partnerships Director - Save the Children UK
- Luciana Bonifacio, Senior Director, Global Corporate Partnerships & Deputy AVP - Save the Children US
- Marie Dahlgren, Corporate Partnerships Manager - Save the Children Sweden
- Rachel Powning, Director Shared Value - Save the Children Australia
- Jessica Sommer, Head of Key Account Management (interim) - Save the Children Germany
- Charu Sethi, National Manager Corporate Marketing - Save the Children India
- Koji Hyodo, Director General - Save the Children Japan
By providing in-kind support for Save the Children’s work, our venture partners help to realise our ambitions for children, while obtaining valuable experience for their people.
Recent venture partners include:
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Egon Zehnder
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Baker & McKenzie