Recruitment Privacy Statement
I hereby certify that any information that I have provided for my potential employment with Save the Children is true and correct and:
- I authorise Save the Children to verify the accuracy of any information that I provide relating to my application of employment.
- I authorise Save the Children to contact any referees I provide and receive information from such references about me, as they may disclose to Save the Children. I confirm that such referees have consented to their personal data being provided by you to Save the Children.
- I understand and acknowledge that Save the Children makes no promises, representations or guarantees of an offer of employment with Save the Children.
- I understand that any offer of employment by Save the Children is conditional on the satisfactory outcome of all pre-employment procedures required and determined by Save the Children in its sole and absolute discretion; and the execution of an appropriate employment agreement.
- I understand that any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission of information on any documentation and/or during any personal interviews or employment discussions with Save the Children, may result in my failure to be extended an offer of employment or, if I am hired, the termination of my employment for cause.
I understand and agree to Save the Children (and other entities within the Save the Children Alliance) processing, maintaining and transferring any and all information that I have provided to it in accordance with the Recruitment Privacy Statement and their respective privacy policies.
For the avoidance of doubt, ‘information’ includes:
- “Personal Data” and “Sensitive Personal Data” (as defined in accordance with the European Directive 95/46/EC and the Data Protection Act 1998 in the UK and/or from the implementation date of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”) “Personal Data”, “Special Category Data” and “Criminal Offense Data” (as defined in accordance with the GDPR).